Finally- A Virtual Tour

 


The most recent project I’m working on is creating virtual tour videos for every campus building. Currently the focus is on the academic buildings. We just completed the video for the Pettit College of Law which turned out beautifully. It created a whimsical atmospheric feel to the law building and its features which fit nicely with the wooden facets of the building. My boss created that initial video and now I must copy the look and feel for the remainder of the buildings.

However, with this project the approach feels like the opposite of one step at a time. Currently I am putting together two tour videos and a facility tour video for the football portion of the Taft memorial building. The facility tour is, of course, a different style from the other three videos, but thankfully is supposed to match the feel of the esports facility tour that I initially created the look and feel of. I know I will enjoy that project when I get the chance to add in the fun sporty attributes. However, with the building tour videos that I’m currently working on the progress is slow which makes it a tad difficult to stay on task. Nevertheless, I manage! And I think I am finally getting into the finishing touches of the two videos which I think is the fun part. Then it will be off to the next virtual tour for the homeland- the Dicke College of Business.

Comments

  1. This is a cool project that I feel will help out lots of people. I know going into my first year I knew where the buildings were but did not know where to go once I got inside of them. You seem to have a pretty nice boss for giving you an example to go off of. I'm sure they will all turn out great but good luck with them anyways. I will have to give them a watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I think that people are going to love it and it will be really helpful for new students! Good luck with everything! I am sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We’ve All Got a Bad Case of FOMO

3, 2, 1, Go!

Senior Year Turned Senior Challenge